916-749-4078 info@vl-insurance.com

Dwelling Fire

A dwelling fire insurance policy is not as comprehensive as a homeowners insurance policy, but it may be the right policy for your insurance needs. A dwelling policy covers the structure of your home and the personal property within. It can be purchased for the home you live and any other rental properties you own.

Sign up to learn more about our personal insurance options.